Answer by Anirudh Acharya:
Kung Fu Panda –
Almost everything Master Uguay says is pretty deep. Some of his dialogues –
- One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
- Your mind is like this water my friend, when it is agitated it becomes difficult to see, but if you allow it to settle the answer becomes clear. ( When explaining to Master Shifu that the time for the dragon warrior has come)
- There are no accidents.
- You are too concerned with what was and what will be. There is a saying that yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it called the present.
- The Panda will never fulfill his destiny nor you yours, until you let go of the illusion of control.
And the theme of the whole movie “There is no secret ingrdient”( You just have to believe in yourself)
Full Metal Alchemist( The Brotherhood) –
The whole series deals with death, power, dominance, and the meaning and purpose of life. So have to say the whole series is pretty deep.
Even the concept of equivalent exchange rings true at many levels. Few examples,
- Towards the end the conversation between the being at The Gate and homunculus is pretty deep and philosophical. The highlight being – “It is the duty of Truth to deal you just despair, so that you won’t become conceited”
- In the end Ed discovering the futility of it all – the limitations of a mortal, figuring out what is important for him in life, and giving up alchemy to get his brother back and coming to the realisation that inspite of being an alchemist,in the end he is bound by the same limitations as any other mortal.